The size of a MDI is almost half of its traditional counterpart and it is fixed using titanium publish without the need of installing any screw as a foundation. To give a better understanding of how MDI’s work below are some of the similarities listed that you can spot between them and traditional implants:
- Both are fixed on your jawbone and provide a comfortable experience
- Both have a permanent position and don’t slide in your mouth over time
- Both form of implants play an anchoring role for crowns and can support various teeth for bridges and crowns
- Both are durable and last a long period of time.
However, there are ways in which MDIs differ
- MDIs can be inserted even if the jaw’s bone mass is less unlike traditional implants
- When there is a lesser gap that has to be filled with an implant then MDIs can be used in spots where traditional implants fail to fix
- Children or teens who have an inherited gap between their teeth gain more benefit from MDIs instead of implants
- No pain is inflicted while installing MDIs and prove to be more efficient over a longer period of time
Get your MDIs from the most experienced dentists of Family First Dental in Kennewick today!
Four Convenient Locations To Serve You!
Contact one of our offices today to schedule your appointment.
North Richland. Call Now
Questions about maintaining optimal oral health or looking for an appointment? Just pick up your phone and give us a call!!