Cosmetic bonding is a method used by applying a tooth colored material to your teeth, to enhance their look.
This method improves the look and feeling of your smile. Cosmetic bonding helps the tooth get that natural look you desire. To make sure we have that correct color and satisfaction, we consult with you to get the natural and perfect color that matches the rest of your smile.
Bonding is often used to:
- Correct the form of a broken tooth.
- Correct the looks of a cracked tooth.
- Offer additional even tooth color.
Advantages of bonding over other treatments include:
- Bonding is often a more cost-effective treatment than different cosmetic choices
- Briefing for bonding treatment typically takes but one hour to complete
- Bonding typically permits the tooth’s structure to be preservedBonding usually is more well liked over veneers or crowns, however is might not be as long lasting or sturdy.
Bonding material is more susceptible to staining from the occasional tea, tobacco, or other foods. This is why our dentists stress the importance of correct home care and proper cleaning procedures.
Four Convenient Locations To Serve You!
Contact one of our offices today to schedule your appointment.
We are Available 24/7!
North Richland. Call Now
Questions about maintaining optimal oral health or looking for an appointment? Just pick up your phone and give us a call!!