As your trusted dental providers, we will listen to your concerns and will be eager to partner with you in helping you to understand your options and make the best decisions for your dental health and overall wellness.
Your convenience and comfort are foremost on our mind. Our facilities also boast:
- State-of-the-art digital x-rays (clearer pictures with 1/5th the radiation exposure)
- Digital intra-oral cameras (so you can see what we see)
- Open Monday through Friday
- Nitrous oxide and sedation available for relaxation
- Your choice of phone, email, or text appointment reminders
- iPod and/or headphones for your use
- Relaxing reception area
- Private consultation room
- Private treatment rooms
- Chair-adapting comfort pillows and blankets
- Helpful financing options
- Cash and senior discounts
- Wheelchair access
- Multiple dentists and hygienists working in one office also allows for ease of scheduling, consistent emergency care
- and the availability of
When you come in for your initial visit please be sure to bring your dental insurance card and arrive early to fill out your initial paperwork if you have not already done so. You can print and bring your completed patient forms to your appointment. Please bring a list of any medications you are taking. If you need antibiotics prior to dental work, please take them as prescribed. If you are not sure if you need antibiotics, please contact your doctor prior to your visit.
Your first visit begins with a comprehensive oral evaluation. Our team will develop a treatment plan to help you achieve and maintain a healthy smile. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about treatment options during your visit.
Whether you just need a cleaning, filling, or a brand new smile, we are here to help. Great dental care doesn’t just make for a fantastic smile, it also helps promote overall health and wellness. If you have a special occasion coming up or just want to brighten your smile, ask us about whitening or other cosmetic dental options. We want you to have the confidence to share your smile with the world!
North Yelm St. Office
Four Convenient Locations To Serve You!
Contact one of our offices today to schedule your appointment.
North Richland. Call Now
Questions about maintaining optimal oral health or looking for an appointment? Just pick up your phone and give us a call!!