At Family First Dental, you can be assured you will be offered the dental treatment that is best for you, delivered in a comfortable and caring environment. Our highly-trained, personable, and caring doctors and staff will listen to you and help you understand your options and the treatment that will best lead you to a lifetime of good oral health and a beautiful smile.
Family First Dental COVID-19 Update
- We at Family First Dental are taking the COVID-19 pandemic situation seriously. We practice Universal Precautions every day, so we are open in accordance with governing bodies. We have made some small changes we would like to relay to patients.
- All patients will be required to wash/sanitize their hands when they arrive.
- We ask that all patients come alone, children with one parent, to decrease numbers in our reception area.
- After checking in, patients may wait in their cars if they wish and we can call them when ready.
- We have removed all magazines and shared items from our reception area and operatories.
- Anyone who comes in our office will be asked if they have experienced or been in contact with someone who has experienced the following symptoms within the last 14 days:
- Loss of taste and/or smell
- Flu-like symptoms
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- A patient may be asked to reschedule if any positive answers are provided.
- All common touch points in our lobby such as door handles, counters, chair arms, etc… will be disinfected frequently.
- This is a constantly changing situation that we will continually monitor and update accordingly.
- If you have any questions please feel free to call our offices.
Our goal is to help our patients maintain their oral health care and to protect their natural teeth. We offer a full range of dental services including the following specialized services:
Meet Our Doctors
Our doctors are committed to helping you achieve your optimal oral health. Combined we have over 100 years of experience in dentistry.
Four Convenient Locations To Serve You!
Contact one of our offices today to schedule your appointment.
We are Available 24/7!
North Richland. Call Now
Questions about maintaining optimal oral health or looking for an appointment? Just pick up your phone and give us a call!!